This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Sunday

Visit Our New Marriage Blog, I Pledge Thee...

Proverbs 31 says, "A wife of noble character who can find?  She is worth far more than rubies.  Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.  She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life...Her husband is respected at the city gate...Her husband joins in with words of praise: Many women have done wonderful things, but she surpasses them all."

Now that's a woman of excellence, who has a wise husband that understands her great worth.  I am blessed to have such a husband, Tim Winders.

Tim and I have such a heart for all the married folks out there.  Each time we hear of friends who have decided to call it quits, or ministers that have ended their marriage, it saddens us.  One thing that we have learned over our 25+ years together is that marriage has nothing to do with feelings; it is all about COMMITMENT!!!!!!

So, if you are craving a loving, fulfilling, HOT marriage head over to our blog, I Pledge Thee... and make sure that you bookmark us, subscribe to us and follow us so that you never miss a thing.

Glori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...