This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Thursday

New and Exciting Blog Design

Hello Everyone,

Very excited that we are launching our new blog design today.  I am not quite finished with everything, but feel free to look around.  If you find something that is not quite working yet, be patient.  I will hopefully finish over the weekend.

I've got some great new craft projects planned for the next few weeks along with some yummy recipes.  I may even have a few  beauty tips to help you beat this heat.  So, make sure that you stay tuned in by subscribing to my blog.

You'll also want to keep an eye out for some great give-aways coming up this summer.

Enjoy the new design and let me know what you think.

Be blessed,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...