This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Monday

Cheesecake Dessert Shots

My son gave me the cutest dessert shot glasses for Christmas and I pulled them out for this amazing treat.




First I created a cheesecake mousse by combining:

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 small jar of marshmallow cream
About 1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp almond extract
2/3 of a large cool whip container

(I did not say this was low-cal, low-carb or in any healthy :-) but oh sooooo good!




Then I thought what is cheesecake without a yummy, buttery crumb crust, so I mixed together:

1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
6 tb melted butter
1/3 cup brown sugar




To assemble them, I sprinkled a
spoon full of the crumbs in the bottom of the glasses.



Next, I piped some of the cheesecake mousse into the glass using a decorator bag and a large round icing tip.




Then more crumbs.



And, more mousse.


Topped it off with a sprinkle of crumbs and refrigerated until after dinner, which I must say was delish: burgers & brats!




Yum!!! These were a hit with everyone and the perfect size.





Be Blessed,

Glori Winders, The 31 Woman

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...