This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Tuesday

Sippy Cup With A Little Something Extra...

Last week our church had a shower for our Youth Pastor who just adopted two precious blessings: Landyn and Londyn.  The twins are 18 months old and ADORABLE!!!!   Anyway, they needed mostly gift cards for things like diapers and wipes, but what fun is just giving a gift card?

So, I made these cute sippy cups with vinyl to "hide" the gift cards inside.





I used the cutest font that I found over at KevinandAmanda.com called Pea Faith Dots.

You can grab her fonts here:


I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

I designed the layout in Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) and cut it with my Cricut Expression using Oracle 651 Outdoor Vinyl that I purchased at ExpressionVinyl.com

Once I had the vinyl on the cups, I added some basket filler inside the cups with the a gift card to Walmart in each one. 

I placed them inside clear bags that I purchase from Uline.com and tied the tops with curly ribbon.

I also added  little gift tags that I made using Provo Crafts Doodle Charms Cricut Cartridge.





All in all, a simple, cute baby gift!




Be Blessed,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...