This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Wednesday

Baby Shower Invites Using Digital Scrapbook Paper


I have been working on a Baby Shower designing invitations, favors, menu, and decorations.  I am really enjoying myself.  I knew to do all that I had in mind was going to take quite a bit of paper, so I decided to use digital scrapbook paper and print it myself, so I could control my supply.  There are so many places on the web to get digital designs now.  Just do a search for digital scrapbook paper and you will hit the jackpot!


The first item that needed to be decided on was the invitation.  I made three different ones to choose from.  Two are the same basic design with one being square and one being A2 size.  


 This is the square card, but I decided against it since the post office now charges extra to mail square envelopes.


I thought the "Bundle of Joy" was cute, but the rattle and "Here Comes Baby!"  won.

Here is what I did:



Paper cut at:

White Base - 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 then folded in half to make it 4 1/4  X 5 1/2

Yellow Layer - 4 X 5 1/4

Tangerine Layer - 3 3/4 X 5

Lime Layer - 3 1/2 X 4 3/4

White Layer - 3 1/2 X 2, then punched with scallop lace Martha Stewart Punch

Yellow - Rattle cut out with Sure Cuts A Lot on a Cricut Expression then decorated with a white bow attached with Zot Dots

Be Blessed,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...