This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Saturday

Just in Time for Valentine's...

50% Off Beautiful Digital Scrapbook Paper from my favorite designer - SheryKDesigns.

Shery is having a sale Feb 10-12 of 50% from her store and everything is downloadable, so you can begin crafting ASAP.  I use her designs all of the time in my crafts.  I'm not an affilitate of her, so I am not being paid or compensated to tell you this.  I just thought that I would spread the love.

Check out her store and blog here:  http://www.sherykdesigns-blog.com/

And, through the end of the month she is running a give away to win a Cameo!  Check it out using the link to the left.  Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...