This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Friday

A Love Challenge

sweet-valentine-a230I’d like to wish everyone Happy Valentine’s Day, but I’d also like to challenge you.


Why do we set just one day a year aside to show our love? Instead let’s do something special each week to show those close to us how much they mean to us.


Pull out the fine china, put the best sheets on the bed, cook their favorite meal or dessert, go for a walk together, spend time listening, use the guest towels, attend to their needs first, and the list goes on.


So next February 14th, your loved ones will say, “Today is no big deal because we show our love everyday!”



A Love Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...