This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Monday

Glorified Sassy Salsa

Yum, I love salsa! And, so does my family. They can go through bowl's of it at a time. So, I have come up with this great, quick and delicious recipe to whip up lots of salsa on a moments notice. You probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry right now.

And, with July 4th coming up, what better snack then red salsa with white & blue corn chips.




Glorified Sassy Salsa

28 oz Tomatoes
1 can Rotel Tomatoes with Lime & Cilantro
2-3 cloves of garlic
1 tb salt
1/2 sweet onion
15+ slices of pickled jalapenos with some of the juice
1 -2 limes, juiced

Blend all ingredients in a blender until the desired consistency.  Enjoy.
Also, great served chilled.


Be Blessesd,

1 comment:

  1. I love these labels, and I would love to try this recipe! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete

Glori-fy me with your comments...