This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Friday

I have been a super busy woman this week...

lots of creativity, projects, ideas!!!! I have designed 3 new acrylic tumblers this week that turned out super cute, if I do say so myself. Learned to make individual little pies in mason jars that are adorable. Worked on July 4th decor. Made a beautiful gift for my in-laws 51st anniversary. Made cute hershey nuggets to lay on my guest pillows for this weekend, in a patriotic theme, of course. Craft shopped with my daughter, which is ALWAYS fun! Made cute baby gifts for our youth pastor who has new twins. Worked on baby shower ideas for my niece. Oh, the list goes on. Plus, was a wife, mom, business woman, friend, worshipper, writer....

Wow, what you can get done when you let God lead. I encourage you to always start your morning out with Him. Pray over your "To Do" list and let Him help you prioritize and weed through it. And, then get going. I'll bet you will get more done than you ever thought that you could.

I will be posting some of these above projects, photos and videos over the next few days. Hope you enjoy.

Be Blessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...