This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Friday

A Witty Invention

We had some family and friends over for the fireworks on the 4th of July.  While we were waiting for the show to begin, I was able to spend sometime getting better acquainted with our Pastor's wife, Elizabeth.  I did not realize what a smart business woman this gal is, and sweet and gorgeous, too!  Her husband is truly a blessed man.

While we were talking, it was obvious that God gives her great ideas all of the time.  Being an idea person myself who routinely wakes up in the middle of the night with inspiration, I asked if she had a journal to keep all of her witty inventions written down in.  The Word tells us that God gives us Witty Inventions, and we need to keep up with what He gives us.  We may not be able to implement every idea immedietaly, but if we are patient I believe God will help us get it all done.  I mean why would he waste good ideas on someone who can't do it?

Later that week, while I was out and about, I picked up a journal for her.  But, I wanted it to be personalized, so out came the Cricut Expression and some lovely vinyl.  In no time, I had a cute little gift to take to her on Sunday.  Now she has a place to journal all of her inspiration.


Be Blessed,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...