This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Monday

A Quick & Easy Dry Erase Kitchen Menu Board

Today I have a quick and easy project idea for you to make a dry erase kitchen menu board.

I used a square plate that I found at Walmart for just a few dollars.  Then I pulled out the trusty Cricut Expression and used my Sure Cuts A Lot software to design some quick decor for the plate.

I cut the design out of black vinyl and applied the vinyl using transfer tape.  And Voila, a cute menu board in minutes.  It works great with dry erase markers!  Write on and wipe off.

I picked up a metal plate holder at JoAnn's to display it on my kitchen counter.  There you have it - Quick & Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...