This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Saturday

Glori's Best Guacamole is a Yummy Paleo Treat

I wanted to share a recipe from my new primal cookbook, The Top 21 Quick & Easy Paleo Recipes.  This is one of my most requested recipes when I go to parties, family events or social gatherings. It will be a great edition to your paleo lifestyle.


I taped this video about 8 months ago, but was waiting for the release of my new cookbook to share this episode.  I am so happy to say that I now weigh almost 60 pounds less today than when these were recorded.  And, no more steroids!


Make sure you grab your own copy of this great little gem at Amazon, iBooks or Smashwords.


Also check out my Quick & Easy Paleo Facebook page to make sure that you don’t miss any of my great new videos.



 



Glori's Best Guacamole is a Yummy Paleo Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...