This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Thursday

FREE Printable Labels & A Sassy Salsa Gift!

My daughter is heading out tomorrow for a family vacation with her wonderful boyfriend and his family.  She wanted to take a little gift to be hospitable.  Her request was to take a large jar of my Glorified Sassy Salsa and her boyfriend readily agreed.  You can find the recipe for it here.

So obliged and whipped up a large jar for them.  But, it needed a little Glorifying!  So, here is what I did...

First I designed a printable on my computer.  I am a Mac girl and love, love, love Pages for graphic design.  It is just so easy to use.  Then I printed it out on Printable Vinyl which simply rocks!  I get my Cricut Vinyl from here.

You can download this label or another version without the name and ingredients on it at the bottom of this post.


I added it to the front of the jar.  But, it still needed more, so a little bit of lime and black raffia helped.  It was looking better, but not Glorified enough, so out came the Cricut Expression.  I used my Storybook Cartridge, which is one of my favorites and cut an adorable lace flower out of lime and black scrapbook paper that was the diameter of the lid.  Then I cut out the shadow of the flower in solid black card stock.  I glued the 2 pieces together with my Zig 2 Way Glue Pen and added a precious black jeweled brad in the center.  Now we're talking.


I used some 3D Glue Dots to adhere the flower on to the top of the jar.



Look how cute this turned out!  And, of course it tastes good, too.  I think the family will enjoy this little gift on their vaca.

Download the Salsa label by Clicking Here.

Download the Blank label by Clicking Here.

Hope you enjoy the labels.






Linked up to:
wednesday's wowzers


Be Blessed,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...