This is my old blog. It still has great content, but all of my new posts and videos take place at GloriWinders.com

Monday

Once Upon A Time Baby Shower Card

Just wanted to share this Baby Shower card that I made recently for a friend.  I used the Cricut Storybook Cartridge and a piece of paper from Die Cuts With A View's Once Upon A Time Stack.


It is a size A2 card,

with a burgundy background cut at 5 1/4 X 4, 

then a white background cut at 5 X 3 3/4 and embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder,

then a pink and brown piece of DCWV paper from the Once Upon A Time Stack cut at 2 1/2 X 5,

and a piece of irridescent ribbon with gold edging taped around the white layer.

The Once Upon A Time was cut using the Storybook Cartridge in burgundy and white card stock and popped up with pop dots.

I printed the saying on the inside of the card on my computer and punched around the edges and then taped it in.


It says, "...There was a little Princess named Dakota.  And, she lived happily ever after!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glori-fy me with your comments...